I am sure you have some blogs you read whenever they load a new one. I have a few I would like to share with you.
1) Austin Kleon- I have read all his books and love them. They are easy reads and engaging. His blog is just as entertaining and educational. If you have not read his books you might want to check them out.)
2) The Jealous Curator is bright, colorful, lively and entertaining. Danielle Krysa's blog is the same as well as educational.
3) Sofie Mahir focuses more on the business side of things with short and to the point business advice. Her blog delivers as well.
4) Kate Green is an amazing artist from England who works with bright colors. Her blog is wonderful.
5) Women ARTS is a place where you will meet women artists from all over the world. Their blog helps you connect with these women and see yourself in a the larger family of women artists.
There are many more blogs I follow and love to read, I will be sharing more in the future but did not want to overwhelm you!
If you have blogs that you love to follow and read, please share them in the comments.